HybridZ

Ok, now it is getting FUNNY - Right rear brake line failed.....

ktm

...and it was a new part. I am talking a COMPLETE failure with brake fluid puddling under the car while it idled in the driveway.

I was out for 4 hours today in the car, some places VERY remote, and the car drove beautifully. I get home and sit in the driveway idling as I tinkered with some settings on Wolf and suddenly I lose all brake pressure.

I can only laugh now and wonder what is next.

It was a SS brake line. The best I can tell right now is that it may have been rubbing on something as it is split in the middle. I'll check it out later and make sure.

THANK YOU! Im sorry but you just made me think of a reason my brakes are acting up. It sounds like its been your Zs time of month for quite a while now.

I had the same brake line fail on my car 2 years ago on the way home from work. Lucky for me I was on a back road when I noticed it and not in traffic in town! I used my ebrake and downshifted all the way home(30 miles away). I reordered one line from MSA. The old one was rubbing on the diff if I remember correctly? The new line doesn't touch anything now.

Atleast yours happen while in the driveway!

Guy