HybridZ

Restoration vids

BSD

Well, if you guys didn't notice, I have a thread under members projects, since this is my first Official vehicle restoration, I figured it would be cool to make videos of the work I am doing as well as my progress. Hopefully this will shine light to alot of questions people might have, considering I am doing a restoration, there will be alot of information that will have to be known, and whatever I don't know, I WILL find the answer, because I want to do everything the Right way.. if possible. :)

Like I said, this is my first real restoration, so this is a complete learning process for me coming from the computer industry, nerd at heart.Any questions, comments, or feedback is definetly appreciated, and I would like to once again thank Hybrid Z and the S130 guys for helping me out and just being an awesome and informative site!

The the one thing I would Love to cover in a video is the building and installing process of Megasquirt, so stay tuned! ( I am aware it will be a Long video. )

Thanks Hugh!

I'm trying to upload some more videos and stuff, but my lady friends dial up is ripping me a new one.. haha.

Yes, I am going to attempt the pantera hatch... I did make my fiberglass hood pretty decently, needs to be touched up, and theres a little ding in the cowl, but easy fixes!

I'll start uploading a video now, won't be able to post it till tomorrow or something.

:icon14: