HybridZ

Best 350z mod ever!!!

240hoke

THE TRAILER HITCH :)

Me taking a load of z32 tranmissions to be shipped:

IMG_0952.jpg

I can finally tote my scooter around!!!

IMG_0955.jpg

I also dropped the car with tanabe GF210 springs and made some rear control arms for better camber adjustment (2 sets pictured):

IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

Anyway Ive been having a lot of fun with this car its a good daily driver and I hope to get it out on the track soon, not super fast but it handles sweeet.

• Administrators

:lmao: Austin,

You know these pics just makes us more curious about your lifestyle… :lmao:

First a sports car with a trailer hitch, then a Dirt-bike with Sport-bike tires on it, being towed behind the sports car?!?!?! :lmao:

BTW, Your 350 looks Saweet at that height, and your “scooter” looks like it would be a hoot to ride on really tight twisty mountain roads…

LOL are you implying im "confused"?? I thought I had everything figure out the way it should be :mrgreen:... maybe someday Ill get a truck...but it will have to be a turbo diesel lol. Ive got some funny looks pulling the trailer.

I just got into the supermoto thing. I was doing track events on my gsxr750 but decided I wanted to build one of these things. Went through a lot to get it street legal and wire it etc etc... its ridiculously fun around town. I can swap from dirt to street in 30 minutes. I cant wait to take it to the mountains or perhaps the patriot course at VIR. Its too big to officially race in any supermoto event since its a 650.

Its more fun to be able to rip down gravel roads and jump curbs and wheelie through school zones and neighborhoods anyway ;)

I have a good job as an engineering intern and I don't have any extra mouths to feed.

But yea I might go turbo so I can increased my towing rating :lmao:

Its a toss up between the cars as to which one gets the turbo.. I'm going to finish my 240z before I mess around with this thing any more...I just got done with classes last week so I'm hoping to have more time and get it on the road this summer, but this darned work thing is killing me... I hope I can make my hobby full time when I get out of school we will see..

Haha, Its usually traveling down 40. I spend most of my time in Rawleigh :( I cant wait to finish school and get back to the charlotte/mooresville area.

Just got back from rockingham actually where I put down a blistering 14.2 LOL, I should have ran with the trailer. It was fun for a baseline anyway.

I prolly seen it minus trailer...I was surprised when i moved down here on how many 350z are out...I even see them driving in the rain with the top down:hs:. My friend was telling me to go to that track when i got my Z on the road...14.2 is good for a stock 350z