HybridZ

LS Powered Z Wanted

boholio

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

got a 74 260z with an '00 LS1 T56. drives great. brand new odyssey battery, new brakes, new wheels and tires. new carpet kit. in the process of cleaning it up more. figure everything has a price. I've got about 9500 bucks in the whole project excluding labor, so thats what i would ask.

full gallery of stuff

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v312/usa3776/260z/

IMG_6268.jpg

IMG_6299.jpg

PM'd

got a 74 260z with an '00 LS1 T56. drives great. brand new odyssey battery, new brakes, new wheels and tires. new carpet kit. in the process of cleaning it up more. figure everything has a price. I've got about 9500 bucks in the whole project excluding labor, so thats what i would ask.

full gallery of stuff

IMG_6268.jpg

IMG_6299.jpg

PM'd

full gallery of stuff

IMG_6268.jpg

IMG_6299.jpg

mines always for sale for the right price/person too.....

2002 camaro ss ls1/t56 about 80k on motor/tranny

1975 280Z

zxt cv axles

r200 3.70 vlsd

azc coil overs

mm disc brake kits

bushing kit

tower strut brace f/r

stereo

alarm

msa fender flares/type 3 airdam/spoiler/camber kit

all stock gauges work

there's alot more things done to it...............

asking price....$1X,XXX

DSCF8552.jpg

DSCF8553.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
i have that real clean black 260z with the lt1 in it. and it will outrun most stock ls1 z's. but you will have to work with me, and we can come to an agreement on a price. Let me know, i wish there was a way you could see the car, as opposed to pictures.

Thanks, I'll keep yours on the list! I was watching it on eBay and was really surprised you didn't get more action on it.

finish the long block and you got yourself a 1000hp street monster!!

As for the 1000hp beast... I think that's a bit more than I am looking for, but freaking sweet none the less!

Thanks, I'll keep yours on the list! I was watching it on eBay and was really surprised you didn't get more action on it.

As for the 1000hp beast... I think that's a bit more than I am looking for, but freaking sweet none the less!

i didnt expect it to sell for wut it was worth, much less wut i want for it. But if you are interested, we can set up some kind of arangement so you can see the car.

• 2 weeks later...

Still interested in an LS powered Z? I've got about 20k in parts alone, not inlcuding 5k in labor. Fully built NHRA 10-sec cage. Coil-overs, rear LCA's, Q45 diff mount, AZC brackets, techno-toy tuning camber plates, phantom guages, Exedy clutch, fidanza flywheel, Extrudabody ITB's, 17x9.5 Powedercoated Centerline wheels, ZG Flares, new wiring harness, literally NO rust, all underbody has been coated with an Eastwood rust inhibitor and chassis black. There are tons of other parts, I haven't listed. You can take over from right now for about 20k, all thats left is buttoning up the wiring and 3k fuel system. Or you can wait about 2-3 months allow it to be completed and painted black for about 27k. Let me know what you think.

Datsun009.jpg

Datsun004.jpg