HybridZ

Speedo Cable

ArmyZ

Hello everyone! I'm finally back from Iraq and have done some work to my car so far. I got a keyless entry put in and an exhaust from a new high flow cat back to the muffler. While doing some work at the shop, I ripped the speedo cable going from the tranny to the firewall. I've been looking and looking at auto part stores and cannot find this part at all. Autozone sent me one for $12 but had the wrong end on it for gonig to the second cable at the firewall. The dealer says the part is no longer available. I've driven it from GA to PA without the speedo, but i'd really like to get it workin again. anyone happen to have one laying around or know where i can get one?

On a side note, i took my car today to get a body work estimate. He told me he'd have the car for about a year to do a complete body work to fix everything, and it would be $6k- 10k. So i'm gonna wait to get off of leave when i go back to GA and find a place down there to do it for about 2k, but not a complete show car body fix. i'll post pics when i can. i am in need of a hood though, as it is rusted through at the very front. anyone have an extra or know of a place that has one? thank you all so much!!

well unfortunately most of the local junkyards ive checked dont even have any of these cars anymore!!! i called around to them while i was in columbus GA and no one had one. ive asked some people up here in PA and they doubt anyone will have any, but im gonna make calls today. i was just hoping someone would have it on a parts car that they dont really need. appreciate the info though!!