HybridZ

a/c with holset he351/hy35

Most recent car i built has 100% stock core support w/ 2.5" piping in the above photo'd configuration, then 4" mandrel aluminum intake piping that snakes under the frame rail to end w/ the filter right behind the driverside air duct of the xenon air dam.

I don't see anyone getting a hot side IC pipe, a cold side IC, and a 4" intake system all through one side of the core support with out going to a custom core support layout or hacking the hell out of the stock one.

Look for 240hoke's and 280zforce's setups. Both of them ran the intercooler and intake piping out the driver side radiator support. You do have to do some cutting in order to make everything fit though.

I`m wonderin..All the above designs have a fixed diameter pipe. At Lowes...looking for other stuff ..saw galvanized 4" dryer pipe and connectors. Could this be compressed(same cross sectional area) and used without all this under over around stuff? At The left side. Another issue is how much will reducing the id input tubing have a SIGNIFICANT effect on performance?