HybridZ

Wilwoods, AZC VS JSK

Jon,

You make a good point. Thankfully I haven't got wheels yet, I was planning on getting the sportmax 002s. Anyone here have them that could comment. Been looking through the entire sportmax002 group buy thread looking for a picture of the inside. Will get back to that. :)

Dave

wow looks like the dynalites are a lot thinner bodies, would have been a better choice but that ship has sailed, of course new calipers and brackets might be cheaper than new wheel centers

and I currently have the outlar 2800's up front, just not enough clamping for the big wheels

and I currently have the outlar 2800's up front, just not enough clamping for the big wheels

You need to resize your master cylinders. I ran the 2800s with Hawk Blacks behind 16 x 10 Kodiaks wrapped 275/45-16 Hoosier R4S04 and could instantly lock up all 4 wheels at over 126 mph (don't ask me how I know that).

yes mine are thicker than 3/4, can't remember off hand was ether 1" or 1-1/4", my master is currently the zx 15/16 unit, I plan on staying with it for the time being, next fall I plan on a dual master and eliminating the booster, one thing at a time