HybridZ

90-96 300zx z32 taillight conversion to s30

BurnoutZ

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gr8White

Interested....Gotta see the final product though. If it looks as good as the concept and fits without custom fabrication by the end user to make it fit "right", that is.......I would be very interested.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I know its an old thread but i had an idea for it...

My friend has 300zx and he did a quiet easy mod to his taillights that mights help you. He cleared his taillights or you can buy euro spec taillights.

What you could do for this project is run the clear taillights and then run one orange bulb for indicating and one white bulb for reversing throught the same clear lense. Might pass whatever rules you have over there.

o2136186.th.jpg

063lt.th.jpg

RRpainted.jpg

Great idea Chartoo. I never really woried about my lack of back-up lights. The posibility that it might be illegal hasn't phased me either as there may be one or two other illegal items on my car as well.

Changing to the JDM style tail lights is on list after I finish the "the big front end redux". I may do the amber/white bulb thing just so I can point it out to the local LEO's.

• 3 weeks later...
RRpainted.jpg

Great idea Chartoo. I never really woried about my lack of back-up lights. The posibility that it might be illegal hasn't phased me either as there may be one or two other illegal items on my car as well.

Changing to the JDM style tail lights is on list after I finish the "the big front end redux". I may do the amber/white bulb thing just so I can point it out to the local LEO's.

damn, beat me to it. anyways, here's another picture of your beautiful Z.

http://www.zforceproductions.com/index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=detail&id=26&Itemid=62

i hope you don't mind me posting.