HybridZ

Finall Some Progress Pics..New Intercooler, Oil Cooler, Radiator & Piping

slownrusty

I have changed name of this project from "wheeZer" to project "4ever'N'broke"..LOL

Anyway I finally made some progress on mounting things and running the lines, pipes and plumbing...and thought I would share.

Everything is removed:

320565025.jpg

Sanded all for paint and primer:

320565023.jpg

320565021.jpg

Painted, Mounted and fabbed:

320565017.jpg

320565019.jpg

320565026.jpg

320565029.jpg

The radiator is a unit that Dave from Arizona Z Car made for the ZX cars, I made custom mounts for it due to the intercooler pipe clearance.

The oil cooler is a Perm-a-cool coil with -10 lines and Earls fittings.

The intercooler designed by me and made by Corky Bell.

I need about another half day to make a few support brackets and misc items and I will probably do something funky with the intercooler pipes. Making some progress finally. Hoping for July completion cross fingers.

My best - Yasin

Looks good but i have one suggestion. Make your radiator hose go around your intercooler piping instead of the intercooler piping going around your raciator hose. Looks like you have about an extra 1.5 feet of tubing due to that bend there. I also think it would clean the look up some..

Looks good but i have one suggestion. Make your radiator hose go around your intercooler piping instead of the intercooler piping going around your raciator hose. Looks like you have about an extra 1.5 feet of tubing due to that bend there. I also think it would clean the look up some..

Yup, you are right that was bothering me...and after taking your suggestion and thinking about it some more, I completely reworked the top intercooler pipe and also the radiator hoses accordingly. Looks better and I feel much better with the outcome now. Thanks for chiming in.

Regards - Yasin