HybridZ

Put my RBZ on the Dyno.....Dyno plot inside

BirdmanZ

I was very surprised by the power it made. I believe the turbos are stock on this engine, I have no reason to believe otherwise. As far as the RPM goes, I actually rev it to 8K on the street I just decided to shut it off early on the dyno, the RB26 loves RPM!

Brandon

It was an R32 engine. I didn't find any other goodies on the engine which led me to believe that it was all stock. Even the clutch appeared to be a stocker. I had the turbos off and they had all the markings a set of stock turbos has. Either way, made some pretty impressive power for just 10psi!

Brandon

After my first motor was all tuned at stock boost it made 352rwhp on a dynojet dyno. open face turbos 680 cc injector 3 inch exhaust and stock intercooler using SDSEFI. it made 392 at 15 PSI with the same setup.

this was on 93 oct pump gas.

The rb26 is an awesome engine with lots of potential... keep on it :>

It says flywheel hp on the graph. Is that correct or is it actually wheel hp? 385 rwhp definately seems like alot of power with stock turbos at 10psi. 385 fwhp would seem alot closer to where I would think it would be. Never seen a dyno spit out fwhp #s though.

JT

It's horsepower at the wheels. I have no idea why it says flywheel power graph on top. The Dynapack software is funky like that, it will actually allow you to drastically alter the power number with that TCF number if you want to. We've had hundreds of cars on this dyno and it definitely measures power at the wheels.

Brandon