HybridZ

Just ordered my turbo today!!!

jc052685

just ordered my turbo today from turbochargers.com (retail location) and they said it should be in as early as tuesday. Thats goo because I want to get the turbo on by friday and have the car driving as i am going to Austin for the Texas Nissans meet on saterday. May even have time to throw it on the dyno for a good tune. I am currently running a stock RB25det turbo on my L28et. That turbo got me 197whp and 285wtq on like a 95deg day @ 12psi. I thought that was a fairly decent number. Well anyway I should be getting the 62-1 stage 5 compressor on tuesday so maybe I will have some dyno numbers before the weekend is over.:-D

Would that be a 62-1 Compre4ssor with a STage 5 Turbine Trim?

If so you have a badf mismatch between turbo specs and cam specs.

You really will need a bigger cam to get it to work well at the higher rpms that the turbo will make power/boost at.

The stock cam starts to peter out at 5300 rpm and that is just where your new turbo will start making full boost.

• 2 weeks later...
Would that be a 62-1 Compre4ssor with a STage 5 Turbine Trim?

If so you have a badf mismatch between turbo specs and cam specs.

You really will need a bigger cam to get it to work well at the higher rpms that the turbo will make power/boost at.

The stock cam starts to peter out at 5300 rpm and that is just where your new turbo will start making full boost.

I don't see any problem with upgrading on piece at a time.