HybridZ

New Shoes, Volk Racing

These are in 17x8 +6 and 17x9 +13, what does everyone think about this look? Will it fit the Z (S30) well? Will it clear the stock fenders? My car will have coilovers on it and the 5 lug conversion. Cobra brakes in front, GT500 (Mustang GT) in the rear.

IMG_7864.jpg

The wheels look great. Fit may be an issue. May come down to the exact tire you run. With the front wheels turned the clearence at the lower valence could be an issue. With coil overs, those rears just might fit.

From reading people's posts, it seems that the Rota 16x8 +4 fits pretty flush up front. From Bartman's fitment of 18x9.5 with a +19 offset, that is definately flush. I think the front should be close since it will sit 2mm further in to avoid the front valance or air dam. The rear, I hope will fit since it is 1/2" narrower and 5mm further out than Bartman's setup.

I think I will use a 225/45R17 or 215/45R17. For the rear, either a 255/40R17 or 245/40R17.

But saying that these will fit and sit pretty flush with the fender, what does everyone think about this style of wheel on a S30?

You should be able to make them fit under rolled stock fenders. Clifton is running 17x9 on the rear of his car without flares. His net offset is about 25mm with 8" springs.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=119352

Alright cool. I think I'll pick these things up and get them mounted up. I just hope they don't hit the calipers up front.