HybridZ

my "new" Z lol

whats up guys. Just wanted to show off my new 76 z i picked up a few weeks ago. The body is in better condition then my 77 and this one runs like a dream. My friend who works at a body shop is gonna hook me up with the body work and paint, so it should be really clean soon. Ill post some after pics.

pscrx025.jpg

pscrx026.jpg

pscrx027.jpg

pscrx028.jpg

pscrx029.jpg

pscrx030.jpg

pscrx031.jpg

pscrx032.jpg

yeah i guess so lol. I found this on cars.com. i called the dude(john, good guy) and looked at the car the next day and bought it lol. the rust really isn't bad at all. theirs just one spot on the drivers side fender. the rails are in good shape. it had an undercoating applied to it years ago that saved it. I think the worst parts are the drivers side floor pan is kinda rigged fixed with messy fiberglass and the spare tire area has some holes in it. but besides that it's a good car.

• 2 weeks later...

So i got my car back from the shop =D after going all over my city, i couldn't find any shops that would even take a look at my car. The only places that would even consider looking at my car quoted me 5,000 to 8,000 minimum. So i finally found this little mom and pop shop that did all my body work and painted it for 1500! So keep that in mind when i put up pics. I think it came out great for the price i paid. pics soon to come =]

Guest freakozs

What's up, Brennan?

This is John, the guy that sold you the Z. I had to come check up on it and see that you got it painted. I can't wait to see pics of it. I miss it already, but I'm drooling over Ducati motorcycles right now to replace it, haha. And I was the one responsible for the "messy fiberglass job", haha, but I did much better on the passenger side.

Glad to here it's still running good! Catch ya later!

whats up john. Yeah im gonna get pics up really soon. either monday or tuesday. After observing the car more, it has a few imperfections, but as long as you dont sit their and pick the car apart, it looks good.

and gabe, yeah man im deff gonna make it over that way man.