HybridZ

Where to get MSA 3 Air Dam?

CraigJ

MSA = MotorSport Auto

MotorSport Auto= The Z store...

They are the only ones who sell them, it is exclusive to them. Unless you can find one off ebay or buy one off somebody on this site... your out of luck.

August isnt that long of a wait anyways :)

MSA = MotorSport Auto

MotorSport Auto= The Z store...

They are the only ones who sell them, it is exclusive to them. Unless you can find one off ebay or buy one off somebody on this site... your out of luck.

August isnt that long of a wait anyways :)

I kinda figured that, but wasn't sure. You're right though. That isn't too long of a wait. Thanks for your help.

I just got mine this week it doesnt fit my flared out fenders so ill be returning it to them i had to pay 329 with the shipping costs im in chicagoland area shipping should be resonable to tenn.

you didn't happen to take an pictures with the kit and flares on did you?

I just got mine this week it doesnt fit my flared out fenders so ill be returning it to them i had to pay 329 with the shipping costs im in chicagoland area shipping should be resonable to tenn.

You got both the front and rear MSA 3 air dams for $329 shipped?

No, just the front spoiler it was 229 plus shipping which was a hundred and no I didnt take pics of test fit but i have fiberglass front fenders with 3-4' flairs i knew i would have to mold the flairs in but i would have had to cut up spoiler to get the job done