HybridZ

JTR shipping?

I ordered a kit, headers, radiator and manual from them about a week ago and the payment cleared about 3 days ago. I'm just wondering when I can expect to see my stuff over on the east coast, in other words how quick are they with processing orders and shipping? I've yanked the inline 6 and I'm foaming at the mouth for some new parts if you know what I mean.

Well that should be a pretty fair comparison considering I live in Rockmart which is 25 minutes from Hiram! Ha ha!

By the way since your in the area do you know of any places around here to find used parts for Z's. I need a few misc. things that I can't seem to find.

As a last resort I go to Z Car Atlanta on Buford Highway (charges high prices for used parts). Eddie Radatz over in Kennesaw has a few parts cars at his shop as well. Shoot me a pm of what you need, I was in the Georgia Z Club and I stay in contact with a few members and they may have what you need.

Look in the classifieds on this site. There are several people parting out Zs right now, I've had good luck there. I've got a lot of stuff off Ebay, Craigslist and some stuff the Z Barn in Tennesee, http://zbarn.com/ although they are difficult to get hold of at times.

Z Car Atlanta is ridiculously high, I would use them only as a last resort.