HybridZ

Is there a way to search EXACT phrases?

1 fast z

In the search area, I have tried different things like quotes, and still cant seem to get what I want for searching. Like If I remember a thread called "Z32 transmission bearing race" or those EXACT words in THAT order I remember, and I wanted to search for that phrase in that order, is that possible? I thought it used to be done with quotes, but doesnt seem to work that way anymore. Any thoughts?

Well we know that exact phrases work on google.com, and the google search engine in the search box is basically the same one you get at google.com. I do know that it takes 4-6 weeks for google's spider to come through and update when I make changes to my business website. I think if you tried your search in 6 weeks it would probably work. I know that doesn't help you in your immediate need to find the bearing race you're looking for, but maybe that explains why your search for your title didn't get results.

Well that explains a lot! I'll have to try the google search. I was looking for something I saw awhile back in some post about using a different crank to get a stroker instead of the diesel crank, but can't recall which one it was and haven't been able to find it since.

Greg