HybridZ

60mm or stock turbo TB...

Challenger

Well Ive got both the 240sx 60mm tb and the normal turbo tb. Im kind of torn on which one to use. My n42 manifold is already ported out for it but Id still have to purchase a spacer. I like the fact that the 60mm is alot cleaner and simpler but I dont want to deal with the issues Ive found dealing with the pcv system, idle, vacume advance, etc. Besides if it really doesnt do much performance wise might as well just sell it and spend the money elsewhere.

Maybe some people that are using it could give a little info on their motor, what they did to get it running and how well it runs/any issues.

Thanks

The expert has weighed in above (LOL), so I'll just mention why I went with the 60mm TB. Tony convinced me that the best way to make hp and torque on a turbo motor is make the engine flow as much as possible. After a ported head and intake manifold, made sense to go with the bigger TB. IF you're keeping everything else stock, probably makes sense to stick with the stock TB.