HybridZ

N42 vacuum setup

thetremendoustim

Plug the original PCV hole, and retap it --- the PCV pipe and hose shows you where pretty clearly. The N42 manifold has the PCV right where the turbo scroll goes, the Turbo Manifolds have it relocated to the place where your hose is showing it to be. Simply move it.

How big is that fitting? Do you expect it to support the PCV role? Where is the anti-reversion valve now?

Which vacuum hoses are you talking about, I addressed the one that was circled in red, as I thought that was the one you wanted information on...

The one with blue tape on it goes the to brake booster

The one in the center of the manifold down below the throttle linkage bar goes to the FPR Vacuum Reference Port.

The AAR valve goes to the J-Pipe off the turbo.

The one hanging there in the foreground used to go to the Carbon Cannister, but like someone just said 'what year car'---really vague request, some details would help. What are you looking for if not what you circled?

Just a thought: showing up at the Z-Club meeting in Buena Park may give you a car you can simply snap photos of to answer these questions, as well as showing up at their car show at Rickie and Ronnies in Torrance (Sepulveda and Normandie) on the 16th (I think)...

http://www.groupz.com

Hey Tony!

I know!! I heard of the Rick 'n Ronnies that meet every 4th saturday, i believe, but I've been working every wednesday night since February, hahah so I haven't had a chance to go!! But I just quit my job, and I live right by there!! I hope to go at the end of the month!

I got the PCV vacuum setup

Photo-0649.jpg

Photo-0646.jpg

Photo-0647.jpg

and I hooked these together too, if this is what you meant, Tony

Photo-0650.jpg

Photo-0651.jpg