HybridZ

lets have some fun

BR3NNAN

So i was looking around and came across this picture of this Z. Ive never been one to like the g nose, but this car is absolutely gorgeous. So lets see who can name everything on this car and guesstimate how much you think it would cost to make this car :P (this thread is really for all the bored people out their in cyberspace..like me lol)

s301.jpg

besides from the g nose..it looks like it has this kit

zcarnatls104.jpg

your right. if you look at the black and red front flares really closely. you can see theirs a little grove where the side marker fits in on the red one. and the black one is just smooth.

and if that is someones car on this site then bravo cause that car is amazing =] haha.

i didnt even notice the licence plate lol. If that's your car in your avatar BurnoutZ then that thing looks pretty close! lets see some more pics of it! ...i think i just got a thing for black g noses out of nowhere lol

me-sa agrees! not a fan of the g-nose that much but MAN does that looks mean ^.^

Well here's a COMPLETE custom job... around 800 hours in labor to custom make many of the parts, so you can do the math :) This is prior to the coilovers and stuff so the car was sitting high and not assembled yet, but you should get the point :)... It also has different wheels now

DSC01019.JPG

DSC01020.JPG

DSC01023.JPG

Pre paint:

DSC01003.JPG

Well here's a COMPLETE custom job...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: With beautifully finished 30+ year old cars like that, If Nissan would just make them like that, they would sell them.

Forget reworking the body like the 350z, just put out a 240/260/280 with the original lines

very nice! Truely puts my Zs to shame. Sadly, I don't have the $1500 for a good gnose. And what class hitch is that on the 240z in the 2nd pic?

heh heh... the only time it's acceptable to have a hitch on a z is to pull a small trailer to the track with your race wheels on it...