HybridZ

I return!

BSD

Not that I am real popular here or anything.. :-D

But to whoever follows my members project page, I have been quite busy, and am back on track.. so i'll be posting updates like before.

Thanks guys, wouldn't be this far without you.

Steve-

Haha, thanks for the kind words woldson.. I'm trying to keep things organized and documented decently, I just hope i can do the MS successfully on video.. hopefully it'll help alot of our guys out.

Also, this tuesday the Z will be off to be sandblasted. I just need to find someone with a trailer I can borrow, or I can rent one :wink:

Besides that, just been working on my Jetta.. its a fun little car.. i'm just so tempted to throw some rustoleum on the Z and drive it around.. lol

Steve-

Lol, I don't want to go through that again either. :)

My buddy bailed on me with his truck, so I might just get all my undercarriage parts and subframes sandblasted today.

Atleast I can have those all painted and done, so when my cars finished I can just bolt them on. :icon14:

None taken Gollum!

I consider my project interesting only because I just bought a car.. knowing really not that much about them.. and deciding to rebuild it! It's been a learning process, thats for sure. I would guess i'm doing pretty well so far.. started out in my dads driveway.. with no real tools, no garage, no automotive assistance besides you guys. ( Tons of help! )

Thats all changed now though.. ( A few bucks and months later, lol )

:icon14:

Was trying to prove a point at the same time, you can really do anything you want if you really set your mind to it. There is just too many people that don't have the patience and quit. ( Assuming they don't run into family issues or financial problems, so don't take that the wrong way! ) I Will finish this ZX, and i'm gonna do it the right way.

I'm done rambling, cheers!

Steve-