HybridZ

RB26 head oil drain solution

Z24O

Last orders taken tonight as i will be organising them

so far here's the list (including those guys who said they wanted one but wouldn't have the money until later....please don't back out)

Roostmonkey 2 x -8 fittings

WG383 2 plus one crank collar

Racinjitter 1

DatsunDave 1

amorfin 2

Careless 1

Jonnyringo 1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guys initially i will get 10 oil drain fittings machined up in either -8 or -10 so let me know which most of you would prefer and i will do that batch

as i said there is no appreciable difference in oil flow at revs through the fitting/hose,there is a little more room when fitting the -8 as it is slightly smaller, however both sizes fit ok

for those that inquired about the crank collars,they are designed for the RB26(r32),RB25 and RB30 cranks that have the narrow snout oil pump drive which are renowned for causing oil pump failure if you are using the RB26 pump

they come with machining instructions/tolerances for a press fit and countersunk grub screws and are easily fitted to the crank by any competent machine shop

they are US$100+post (much cheaper than JUN) and will be the best $100 you will ever spend on an RB.....much cheaper than a new motor:?

don't forget your postal addresses

paypal probably the easiest method of payment

i'd like 2 sets of your -8 drain fittings and also the crank collars u mentioned for thr rb26.pm me details on your bank and i can wire tansfer the payment to you ASAP.by the way can u ship em to me in Malaysia?thanks

Guys the fittings should be here by monday

Those guys that have paid me by then i will post off their parts Tuesday(make sure i have your full address otherwise i won't be able to)

On Wed I am away for 3-4 weeks with work so won't be able to send the remaining fittings until i get back....this gives those guys saving up their pennies plenty of time to stuff the piggy bank:wink:

Update on orders

Roostmonkey 2 x -8 fittings

WG383 2 plus one crank collar-PAID

Racinjitter 1

DatsunDave 1-PENDING

amorfin 2

Careless 1-PAID

Jonnyringo 1

thanks to those guys,should have the fittings in the mail to you early next week

Guys I must apologise,there has been an over-run on another machine job and the parts won't be ready until later in the week when i am away.

I have prepared all the postal arrangements and will get my wife to post the parts off to the 4 of you when she returns home in about 2 weeks(i will be away for a further 3 weeks after that)

Once again apologies to amorfin,datsun dave,wg383 and careless

btw here is a shot of the crank collar for those that asked

crankcollar.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The flat portion on the outside diameter of the crank snout that mates with the flat portion on the inside diameter of the oil pump (which locks their movement together) is smaller on the R32's, while all the oil pumps have the same size flat portion whether for R32 33 or 34.

this makes the oil pump like using an 14mm wrench (pump) on a 13mm bolt (crank snout).

vibrates itself to pieces.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...