HybridZ

Modest Dyno run....

DevilZeto

That's funny pete, because I found your posts in this thread to be personally offensive to the other member... You're close to a seven day time out...Keep it up.

Very uncharacteristic of you to lash out at another member... of all the bs that gets posted on this board, blackwidow's post is branded "meaningless". Did you miss the emotican???

Mike

Mike,

Nothing was meant in a negative way, I am just getting tired of the meaningless clutter (which includes this post), so maybe I got a little excited. I didn't find the post all that funny, so I wanted to convey that fact. I come here to learn and contribute in a technical way. You are correct, it is not in my character to be personally offensive to anyone. It is the way I live my life. My track record here at HybridZ proves that.

I appreciate your effort here Mike (and all the moderators). Let's just end it here, and get on with the original thread.

Thanks,

Pete

We inspected the car carefully, we found it was leaking air thru one of the injector ports in the intake manifold. We fixed the problem, and in the process changed the injectors, the old grand national injectors we were using only gave us 80% of duty cycle with only 8psi. So we installed new MSD injectors and had to tune it agian in the dyno. What im amazed at is that we gave it over 10 consecutvie dyno runs. And the engine didnt even flinch, no heat up, no knock, no nothing. everybody in the dyno was :eek:. The Chevy big block guys were like bahh just 273....So we waited till it was their turn in the dyno...they made 3 runs and their motor went boom!...So we hauled there car with ours:shock:

We inspected the car carefully, we found it was leaking air thru one of the injector ports in the intake manifold. We fixed the problem, and in the process changed the injectors, the old grand national injectors we were using only gave us 80% of duty cycle with only 8psi. So we installed new MSD injectors and had to tune it agian in the dyno. What im amazed at is that we gave it over 10 consecutvie dyno runs. And the engine didnt even flinch, no heat up, no knock, no nothing. everybody in the dyno was :eek:. The Chevy big block guys were like bahh just 273....So we waited till it was their turn in the dyno...they made 3 runs and their motor went boom!...So we hauled there car with ours:shock:

Ha, bet they changed their tune then. You should have got a picture:mrgreen:

So were those problems the reason you only got 190 on the first go round. They seemed kind of low since now, if you numbers keep progressing in a linear fashion, you are looking to max around the 320 area just like roostmonkeys nice plot. Nice job :icon14:

• 5 months later...

Really sorry to bump the old thread but im curious and a few others might be as well if they see this, what type of exhaust are/were you running when you did the 270 on 10 psi deal? The mod list you have in the first post seems like it might be missing a few things, can you elaborate a bit more on what youve got going on? Thanks!

• 5 months later...
It does say "L28 stock internals" but maybe it's got flattops since it doesn't say "L28ET stock internals".

Talk about a bump from my past, I figured the guy just stopped comming here. But this is pretty much what I meant, i was hoping for more details. I should have been more specific haha

I'll be dyno'ing a L28 F54 with flattops, p90, and dead stock unmodded mechanicals and turbo blowing through a cat and stock infiniti M30 muffler with the only "mods being a Infiniti M30 ecu and MAF.

I will post the numbers at stock boost and boost levels up to 10psi or pinging....whichever comes first.....no intercooler.