HybridZ

1975 280z turbo help

Guest jaredwashere2345

All right... I'll give you a list, because apparently some of our members here can't seem to be helpful or friendly.

Step one: Source a turbo exhaust manifold off ebay. You can find.......

Aw crap did you really expect us to MAKE you a special little list???

Sorry... I'm a little bitter because I got my first banishment to the Tool Shed today...

And I think this thread's next.

Just think of it this way. You seem to be knowlegable to at least the point of realizing that many of the members on this board would have the information you're looking for.

So just take that bit of wisdom a step further, and look to see if any of that information has been shared already. Simple as that. It just so happens that the information you're looking for has an entire section on this forum.

If you don't think the information has been shared already, or cant find it, then by all means ask away!

Check out this site http://www.atlanticz.ca/zclub/techtips/turbo.htm

There is a lot of info there and it will answer 80% of your question. Then when you come back and ask more questions, they will more specific and you will find people more eager to answer them.

I know it probably POs you to have people just tell you to use the search button, but if you knew how often that question was asked on this forum...also check out the Turbo section in this forum, there are one or two stickies relevant to your question.