HybridZ

Source for Z31 RB20 rear sump & pickup

Mike Rowe

I have a friend doing the RB25 swap into his Z here in Perth WA.

I am in the middle of the RB26 swap and purchased my sump and pickup through Nissan parts a couple of years ago, however they now say they are unavailable even out of Japan.

Does anyone have a source for these any where?

I 11110 - Oil sump

15050 - Oil pickup

Nismoparts.com

161, and 28 for the pan and pickup Respectively.

I think i'm going to have a go at just cutting the entire bottom off (1" from flange) and welding it back up...converting front to rear :)

also will wing the pan, put in a windage tray, and confirm the baffling is still decent. The winging will help anyways.

Mark

• 1 month later...
We are llooking into getting some made in a 8 qt sump. waiting on tooling cost....May hand fab up some if enought intrest....

I would definately get a sump/pickup for RB26 into S30. If these plans get a little more serious, can you let me know?

Thanks,

Angel

Nismo of Seattle and Courtesy of Texas both out of stock.

Nismo says they are checking with a supplier in Japan, but currently the pans are no longer being produced by Nissan. They have a waiting list, but no promises on a availability.

Erics Performance on eba has 1 pan and sump left... They charge ALOT more than Nismo parts.

Ray

I just got one from Nismoparts, he may have more. The pickup is on back order, so I took the matter into my own hands:

PB280001.jpg

PB280002.jpg

I thought of cutting the pan, rotating it and welding it back, but the angle is reversed, so the engine could not sit at the correct angle.

I may know where a pan is. It has had the windage tray cut up a bit, but it is usable.