HybridZ

R200 swap

madmanadam

Have not been to a U-pick yet, but it look like I might. I have got a couple more ideas from the rod show.

I have put more pictures up of the different flanges.

http://www.geocities.com/madmanadam/Z-car/r200swap.html

Will taking the drive line the flanges to Drive Lines NW, they the one I have been running and it is just fine, going to have it checked. Might see what it will cost to make one for this set up.

Go Sonics

Got to go

Hi, good news

Found a mustache bar pick it up tomorrow and I took my drive line and 2.00 flange to Drivelines NW. They said they see if they can mach it up, way cool.

I will going with the 2.00 flange just because it is thicker,beefer and hope that they can find on to match.

I find out tomorrow, day off.

Thats the latest

Thanks for reading

Update, nothing.

NW drivelines still have the haft shafts and the driveline. I told them to take there time, just hope not to long.

I just hope they can find me u-joint that will fit the 2.00 flange.

They said they found one but would not recommend it, due to it was not to beefy and they were concern.

Oh, by the way. Changing the control arm bushings is a pain in ars. heat, cut and pound.

-Adam

Just got the call from the driveline NW and they are unable to help me with the 2.00 flange.

So I guess I need to find and 2.25 flange. Anyone got one?

They did say I could probably have a local machine shop make me an adaptor but I would have to shorten my driveline again.

This is a pisser, loks like I should just stuff the R180 in and see how long it will last.

The only flange they found would use the smaller u-joint from Datsun.

Can any one Please help

Thanks

Adam

• 2 weeks later...