HybridZ

Want to buy rb25det ecu

voltron_boi

what is the different between series 1 and 2. i just want an oem just like mine, but i would like to know the different. as long as the ecu number matches up. TK MEC-R531 A1 23710 21V11. thats my ecu code. i live in sacramento, so anyone located in sacramento that would be much easeir for me to pick up. but ship is fine..anyone help??

Series 1 works on any type of motor whether its series 1 or series 2 so buy mine and your good lol. But seriously in a nutshell, if your car has an ignitor chip then its a series 1 motor and if it doesn't then its a series 2. But my statement on the ecu working is true and the series 2 ecu will NOT work on a series 1 motor.

i still dnt know the different. my rb25det has a ignitor ontop of the motor that used two clips to connect to the ignitor. so i think that its a series 1. but can someone verify if my ecu is series 2 or 1. this is getting very complicated. qill rs speed i just e mail you for your number so we can set up a payment. let me know asap. try to ship it out today so i can keep my car rolling. thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you want an aftermarket one, LinkECU in NZ here make a plug-in for RB engines. Works like the factory ones and plugs right into the RB loom with the factry loom socket, but can be tuned on the go just like their fully featured aftermarke ECUS.The NZ/US dollar exchange might make it attractive costwise now.

If you want an aftermarket one, LinkECU in NZ here make a plug-in for RB engines. Works like the factory ones and plugs right into the RB loom with the factry loom socket, but can be tuned on the go just like their fully featured aftermarke ECUS.The NZ/US dollar exchange might make it attractive costwise now.

where can i find the site at? let me kno thax

Plug-In Engine Managementimage_mini

Dedicated engine management systems built for a specific application (vehicle). Very little installation is required as they plug directly into the factory ECU connectors. Link Plug-In Engine Management Systems provide an invisible installation as they are installed in place of the factory circuit board inside the original ECU casing. Like the Wire-In systems, they are fully adjustable using PCLink tuning software and can be used with the DisplayLink.

http://www.linkecu.com/products/engine-management/Plug-In/Plug-in-home

http://www.linkecu.com/products/engine-management/Plug-In/nissan-plugin-ecus