HybridZ

WOW! Formula 1 finish (spoiler alert)

Globerunner513

Anybody catch the Brazil race just now? WOW what an incredible final 2 laps. Im still waiting to find out what happened to Glock in the last turn.

I kind of wanted Hamilton to earn that win, but whatever, good race had by all. Masa did everything perfectly, and really he deserves a lot of credit to him. And Vettel's driving in semi-wet conditions holding off Hamilton was spectacular, even walking away from him it looked like. just wow.

hahaha, I didn't pay attention to the whole race until the last 5 laps. That was nuts. go Hamilton!!!! Glock just looked like he couldn't acceleration out of that corner, he was a little sideways, I don't know what tires he had on. Vettel was hauling ass with the dry's on though!!

And Massa does not look happy up on the podium!!!!

It was a lapped car that passed Hamilton that got him off the line and allowed Vettel to pass. What was that about anyway?? Vettel was on intermediates like everyone else. Very dramatic finish to say the least. Did you see Hamilton couldn't get his steering wheel re-attached? He eventully got it but per regulations the steering wheel has to be installed - I can see the FIA docking points or something stupid ....

Remember last year when Hamilton had a commanding lead with two races to go then went off into the gravel entering the pits then had car problems the last race and lost by a point.

Cameron

Glock just looked like he couldn't acceleration out of that corner, he was a little sideways, I don't know what tires he had on. Vettel was hauling ass with the dry's on though!!

And Massa does not look happy up on the podium!!!!

Glock was one of the cars that chose to say on drys. Vettel was on intermediates.

Massa gained a lot of respect from me after the race for the way he handled himself, given the circumstances, and being man enough to give credit to Hamilton during the post-race interviews for winning the championship. Remember, same thing happened to Hamilton last year.

Massa had a really good shot of winning the championship, but Ferrari's stupid electronic pit lollipop ruined it for him in Singapore.

Remember when Massa had his motor blow up on him, with like 5 laps to go in the Hungarian GP?

Those two right there would have given him +20 points. I'm not going to debate the stewards decisions in Spa, that would even be an issue it was not for the two failures.