HybridZ

Floor pans any ideas?

Today i was heartbroken becuase i lost an auctionon ebay for some sweet cold rolled 18 gauge floor pans and rails for my 74 260.Does anyone have any ideas where to get these things?Ive seen a couple threads on here for some places but never really like them.Tabco etc.I was thinking of just fabbing psome flat stock and doin it all myself but my neighbor being the fabricator he is told me its alot less damn work just to by pre stamped.Any ideas where i can find these things.Thanx.Justin.

http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/240z.html

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/30-7317

There's a couple options for what you're looking for, but I'm sure at a bit more of a premium price compared to what you were looking at on ebay.

When looking for parts...always remember...Google is your friend. :D

NOOOOOOO don't buy from Showcars Bodyparts!!!

Try Zedd Findings or Tabco. I got my patch panels from them, the rocker and doglegs I got look good, but the lower rear quarters didn't fit at all.

I say try and make them!!! How are yours, and his if he'll help fab skills? This is only an intermediate task as far as fab goes, he may be talking about time involved cuz its a ton of work but not at all undoable by any means. Tip: Find a guy with a wide metal break like ones used for ducting, and bring him too if you can lol!! Let me know how this goes im finally gonna chop up my nice 77 been sittin' on for awhile and im thinkin of goin the fab route. Off-topic as hell but what do stock pans go for cut out? high and low pls? Good luck man if you buy aftermarket, Im not sure on the datsun but everthing else I've got from my LT4 vette to a 69 beetle have been less than crappy.

RK