HybridZ

RB26 Cam Cover Breather Fitting

Mike Rowe

Can anyone tell me how the right angle fittings at the rear of the cam covers, are fitted to the cam cover? IE are they just a push fit, glued or screwed? I want to get mine out and they seem very firm - dont want to smash anything (I can be a bit heavy handed)

thanks, regards

I couldnt get mine out without using a punch from the inside. I have heard people just using a big cresent wrench and turning them out but mine had to be forced out. If i do it again i will just remove it and either weld a bung or thread the hole for an A/N fitting.

I couldnt get mine out without using a punch from the inside. I have heard people just using a big cresent wrench and turning them out but mine had to be forced out. If i do it again i will just remove it and either weld a bung or thread the hole for an A/N fitting.

another option,freeze fit -10 fitting into the cam covers and then screw on your right angle fitting/hose on....voila

Rockercoverfittingfordashfittings.jpg

IMGP1817.jpg