HybridZ

Little bored so a i made a mouse trap

stony

I worked for... a restaurant once. Place had a NASTY roof rat problem. I was a delivery driver, and my assistant manager was my buddy, and we frequently closed the place together. We worked pretty late when we were together, because he and I would be concentrating more, on cleaning and closing up the joint well at night, than on getting out of there quickly. Anyhow, every time we went outside for a cigarette break after hours were over (and equipment was off and cooling) the rats came out in force, and sometimes we would be playing hockey/soccer with them. We caught a couple.

The first one we caught, we didn't know what to do with. Wound up putting it in a trash bag, wrapping it up, and setting the bag behind the wheel of my car. Popped the tranny into neutral, pushed back.. ugh.

I'm a big time animal lover; I spent many years working as a veterinary technician too. I still hate rats. that wasn't easy or fun to do. Needless to say, we caught fewer rats than we could after that first one.