HybridZ

New 370Z is pretty ugly in person

auxilary

To me I like it more than the 350z with its agressive look of the gtr that everybody tended to love, hence motortrend car of the year. Though I do not like the new front headlights and I feel the rear end has a to soft and rounded rear end (especially the wing)throwing off the whole sharp aggresive lines started in the front. Once again all opinion based. I have shown on the pic what I mean with a few tweaks though no wing on as I like it without , just my opinion

f_370m_7561656_thumb.jpg

Sorry man, but I don't see how those cars look a like at all. The 350z did have a resemblance, though the demensions were different. The 370z, not so much.

:-), Well they aren't identical - but there is certainly a resemblance there, and I don't think it would be tough to imagine that a lot of people would assume they are the same car, or at least from the same family!!! The Newer Z looks a little ugly and not really all that much like an S30, the Z4 BMW looks more like the original Z and in it's own right a sh#tload better than the 350/370z!

0808_01_z+2008_bMW_z4_coupe+profile_view.jpg

This is the Marcos - This looks more like an S30! And once again, a lot nicer to look at than the 350/370z!!!

2005-Marcos-TSO-GT2-RA-1024x768.jpg

:-), Well they aren't identical - but there is certainly a resemblance there, and I don't think it would be tough to imagine that a lot of people would assume they are the same car, or at least from the same family!!! The Newer Z looks a little ugly and not really all that much like an S30, the Z4 BMW looks more like the original Z and in it's own right a sh#tload better than the 350/370z!

0808_01_z+2008_bMW_z4_coupe+profile_view.jpg

This is the Marcos - This looks more like an S30! And once again, a lot nicer to look at than the 350/370z!!!

2005-Marcos-TSO-GT2-RA-1024x768.jpg

Ok, yeah. I Totally agree the z4 is better modern representation of the S30. I love the Macros but it is more exotic in appearance than the s30 ever was, absolutely beautiful car though. I still don't think the Audi and the 370 look alike though. Different roof lines, waist lines and window treatments. The 350 did look a lot like the TT but not the 370.