HybridZ

Does anybody else stay up untill 1 am on HybridZ?

S130Z

You only had a week in UAE? I ended up there (er... BuHasa, actually....) for six weeks. It was nice to be awake during the meetings the first three days. The battle wasn't lag causing me to doze off... Not having a damned thing to do other than watch aljazeera TV in the camp caused tryptophanic overdose effects! That, and walking 5km daily in 48C heat.

Mad Dogs and Tony D....

I tried to explain that concept 'pre-lag' to a guy I worked with before he took a flight to Guam. He brushed me off saying he had 'been to Guam before!'

Yeah, aboard ship! Kinda a different time zone thing...

He ended up being finished with the job before noon the first day he was there. So he goes back to the hotel room, and laysg down on the bed in his hotel room to watch a movie before he left for the airport. This was 11AM...

"Next thing I knew, it was 2AM and I find out there's not another flight for two days!"

Yeah...been to Guam before. Riiight! Gotcha bud! LOL

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its about 4 a.m. now on the east coast and I am trying to pull an all nighter so I won't have to wake up and take care of my brother's dog's. I will put them i the back yard THEN go to sleep. I'm still trying to find my vice grips so I can pull my broken key out of my hatch lock cylinder. I will probubly check back in around 5 o' clock. See yall in an hour.

I'm trying to add friends to my Nintendo Wii. Its kinda tricky since the messaging is really slow. Anyone else got one?

Checkin back in, its 5:15 and my Dad's making coffee. I just finished off my 12 pack of miller and I'm waiting for the rest for the rest of the family to get up for school. This is the latest I have been up in quite some time. I'll check back in at about 6 o' clock.

I just finished off my 12 pack of miller

lol that might have something to do with it.

idk man, finding out how to not do it is my problem. I don't drink soda, Ill have a cup or two of coffee in the morning before work. the rest of the time Im drinking juice, water or tea, not the bottled stuff, like brewed from a tea bag.

even if I try to go to bed I just cant sleep, so I wind up here instead lol

I am not one to take any kind of prescription pill. For some reason I just can't trust whats in that tiny capsule. For some reason my dad just told me I need to throw away the 12 empty beer bottles on the counter because my step mom is about to wake up in 5 minutes. I didn't understand that one unless he tricked my into cleaning the kitchen.

ya I generally hate taking pills, I just hate how some people are so dependent on them, cant even deal with the smallest thing with out popping an aspirin/valume/whatever, like "got a problem? theres a pill for that!"

lol pretty sure he just tricked you into cleaning the kitchen

• 3 weeks later...

Got a new one for ya. The normal C 130 utility air craft was designed to land in 1400 ft and take off in 1800 ft. This retrofitted JATO equipped C 130 was made for a rescue mission and lands in about 75 ft of runway and takes off in about 75 ft of runway. Thats quite impressive for a large air craft.

4:04am MST. Ugh, still in the university library (been here since 5pm), currently writing a paper explaining how Achilles' transformation through The Iliad 'mirrors a transformation in the social concious of humans'. Browsing HBZ for inspiration, of course.

No point in going home, really; Dynamics at 8am, Thermo at 9.