HybridZ

Family of hybridz member needs help

J Taylor

A few of you may know this already but Ivan Jurisic's (Ivan280zt) sister passed away this past week. She was only in her 20's and had no history of medical problems so as you can imagine, this was very unexpected. From what I understand she went to the ER the other night b/c she was feeling bad. They didn't find anything wrong with her and sent her home. She came home and went to sleep and didn't wake up. She had no medical or life insurance so the family is having to try to get loans to pay for the medical and funeral bills.

I'm taking up money locally to give to Ivan's family to help out with the expenses. I know he has many friend's here on hybridz. If anyone wants to contribute, you can paypal me at jtbaldwin@hotmail.com . If you have any questions, feel free to email or pm me.

Thanks!

JT

Yes Ivo is a close friend , him and his family are really broken up. Magda was a very important person in all of there lives and she will be missed greatly. Paymt sent Jon. They are all in my prayers and help out any way I can. The service is on Friday So if you would, please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they go through this difficult time.

Gabe