HybridZ

I still have a front end shimmy...

This shimmy has been driving me bonkers!!!

My wheels are dynamically balanced, and everything in the front end has been inspected and is satisfactory.

A few months back I discovered that if I top off the master cylinder past the "max" level the problem seems to be rectified at least for a little while.

This leads me to believe that one of the brakes is grabbing or something at a certain speed ( if that is possible).

The shimmy happens when I am traveling at around 45- 50 mph and am turning to the left.

Replace master cylinder, brake booster, bleed the brake lines, what should I do???

Does it go away if you step on the brakes, going the above speed and turning to the left? If it doesn't, it is likely not your brakes.

From the cars I've owned it usually ends up being the rack, rack rubber mounts, ball joints, tie rod ends or steering coupler.

Sometimes inspection can't always determine if something is good.

I can't really see how over filling the brake res will fix any problem.. Have you checked the wheel bearings. strut top mounts and nuts. Replace the rack bushing or just shim one with 2 pieces of inner tube or the like to tighten up. Rubber joint in steering shaft starting to weaken up..