HybridZ

New Pics of #248 (Last ones...probably :( )

dat240zg

Well, it's a little weird to say this, but the rodstoration of #248 is finally done - and so it's now officially up for sale. Should (hopefully) make the March issue of duPont Registry. It will be interesting to see peoples reactions, as I'll be asking a good chunk of change - though not nearly as much as I have in it.

Funny how a beautiful little girl will change your priorities (being a Dad is awesome).

Anyways, I was able to get out and take a few shots of it this weekend at the Pea Ridge Military park, a civil war park in our area.

I think that it turned out well!

For those that didn't see the earlier shots, here is how she started:

DSC03203-large.JPG

and Sunday:

Z6-large.JPG

Z5-large.JPG

Z4-large.JPG

Z18-large.JPG

Z13-large.JPG

Z2-large.JPG

DSC00020-large.JPG

I've got to say many thanks to those who have helped me out through out this build - Sommers, Dale, Bart, Jody, Ernie, etc....

Peace!

Bryan

dat240zg

Thanks guys. I still have a few small issues to iron out, but overall the car has exceeded my expectations by miles.

I just recently finished the interior - used Pete's fiberglass door panels - and am really pleased with the way it turned out. I'll get some shots of those as well.

Bryan

Yeah I heard you had it back at Gary's last week or so for a final buffing. I really need to come by and see the final product. I'm in Baton Rouge this week, I'll give you a call this weekend.

Reread the post guys, he's placed an ad in DUPONT Registry for sale.