HybridZ

Bought my first Z and boy is she rusty!!

I guess i would consider myself lucky in finding my 260. It was the most rust free z i had ever seen. I only paid 1200; bought it from the original owner of the car. Would have been happy paying double that with the condition its in.

enough braging, good luck on your project. What a learning experience these cars are.

Thanks for the encouragement. Yeah it seems like a daunting task but I need to learn somehow. I'm stocking up on quality tools and materials for now and waiting till its warmer out to tackle this thing. In the meantime I'm researching everything heh. Wish I could just jump right in though....

Thanks for the encouragement. Yeah it seems like a daunting task but I need to learn somehow. I'm stocking up on quality tools and materials for now and waiting till its warmer out to tackle this thing. In the meantime I'm researching everything heh. Wish I could just jump right in though....

Just take lots of picts and post them here so we can see! we love build picts! We might also be able to give you pointers as you go along. ...

http://www.xenons30.com/reference.html