HybridZ

who's custom intake is this?

big-phil

here's the best one. friend of mine owns this fantastically put together z and it runs like a scalded cat. the sound that emanates, as a combination of the 6 carbs singing in unison along with the 3" mandrel ss exhaust is truly intoxicating. we swapped z's while in florida in 2007 and i didn't want to give it back. the car revs and begins pulls hard past 3k and keeps pulling past 8k on the tach. the further it climbs the better the sound...ok, here's the pic!

DSC053361.JPG

Guest kneesamo

Hey, how you guys doin'?

Kneesamo here, that pic is of my freind lukes one off induction set-up. Think the carbs are hitachis, purchased from the local motorcyle junkyard for a reasonable price, manifold was all made from home in his shop(luke and his family run machine shop at home), all flanges match up, the plenum and filter set-up were all hand laid from fiberglass. The car run awesome, is easy to work on, and reliable. Throttle response is amazing, it has suprisingly strong low end torque and is easy to drive, anyways running late for work, if any of you guys are interested, give me call or email or something!

late

Ben 661-860-6170

kneesamo@yahoo.com

Hey, how you guys doin'?

Kneesamo here, that pic is of my freind lukes one off induction set-up. Think the carbs are hitachis, purchased from the local motorcyle junkyard for a reasonable price, manifold was all made from home in his shop(luke and his family run machine shop at home), all flanges match up, the plenum and filter set-up were all hand laid from fiberglass. The car run awesome, is easy to work on, and reliable. Throttle response is amazing, it has suprisingly strong low end torque and is easy to drive, anyways running late for work, if any of you guys are interested, give me call or email or something!

late

Ben 661-860-6170

kneesamo@yahoo.com

Hey thanks!