HybridZ

Is it worth it?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey good luck in GA. don't spend too much time, because remember you can buy another Z pretty cheap. just look at craigs list, or the papers. It depends a lot on you tho. I wouldn't want to spend anything on it until I knew I was going to be able to get the title for it.

Ahh i think we are gonna give up on this, the mechanic shop is about to go bankrupt this economic crisis is making a big hit on us barely any customer comes and when they do they have to take weeks to make the money.:(:(

Well that sucks you guys might loose the shop, but before you do, you should try putting ads up in the local Craigs list, my brother's roofing biz was sucking ass, then he did, and now my little brother has more toys than me :( ... try it out...

As for the Z, you can still try to get a title. it would suck if you had to give it up, but it's pretty rough as is..

2EightTZ4Me, You're thinking of parting it right?

Today i took new pics my brother is doesnt want to sell the car now lol.

http://picasaweb.google.com/eldominicano20/pics#

i think something is wrong with the milage i think its missing the 1 in front of 52,358 =P

My brother started to take the floor pans off,what is the easiest way to do this?

And does the rust look that bad?

**how can i get the carburetor to work?

Edited by mbg19
adding a question

This is rich!! I offer the guy $200 for the car - he says he doesn't want to sell it - well would you lookee here.....

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/pts/1273520024.html

Bah - I've got enough on my plate anyways.... come 'n get it!!

i posted that lol you have enough projects i think this would mess you up,and this car is horrible i dont want to sell something thats all rusted,i would prefer some random person lol

heh, it's a lot easier to part it out if you don't have a title than it is to sell it. that is if you don't mind the possible legal implications. Technically he shoudl get the lien forclosed first before trying to part it. prety stupid either way, he should have just told you, no, $200 is too low, i'll part it. bleh.. people...

Well since we have to get out on Friday and some parts are off the car like the seats,dashboard(was thrown out) but i took the gauges off,and also the carbs are off some other engine parts.so whoever wants to come with $120 in hand simply takes the car =D

This is your chance tim lol