HybridZ

Vacuum pics

Smokescreen

Wow! keep me posted on the results.I have a Brand new MAF and I don't know how to tune it. I may be buggin ya if theres a better set up for our cars, cause I hate that mine dies off up high. I don't have ANY trouble as far as dependability but tuning may be a fun deal. Anyways, keep me updated.

Jason

The guy that had my car was a delta engine mechanic, and i figure, that by tieing into the brake booster, it pulls vacuum on top end, advanceing the timing more on top end. Now that i fixed it, it does feel more sluggish on top end.

so wiat, he was pulling the vaccum for the ignition from the brake booster and it had more umps at the top end?

yea lemme know about that, it would help me with my vaccum mess if its just as good or better.

i wish my PO was just smart, instead he was MR STP and thought the rist fix in the spray cans was all you needed to fix rust....for ever....thankfully there isnt much on there