HybridZ

Wanted: JDM / OZ 240 turn signals

dan5138

I am looking for a pair of front turn signals from a JDM or Aus, from a 240 or 260Z. These are the ones with the amber and clear cover, and use a seperate parts for the park / turn signal lighting. I have looked around a little for these but haven't been able to come up with anything. If anyone has a set or knows where to get them please let me know, thanks!

Just remembered, I'm looking for a P90 head for a friend. Preferably on that is pretty much gutted, all i really need are: Head, cam towers with bolts, rocker pivots... and that is about it. If someone wwants to sell a complete head that is fine too.

you might want to contact this seller...this set just got listed a day or 2 ago and someones already bought them...but he might beable to get more...it was only like $92 in are currency...there is also a brand new set of blinker lights the housings and all with the harness but theyre 300 which isnt too bad

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=250365956578

Guest 280ZForce

jdm 240z turn signals are not split like the ones you mention. The euro ones are just the clear lenses as posted above.

The split ones you want were from Oz only and have been NLA for a long time, and seriously good luck finding even a decent used set as they were only out for 1 model year.

And the housings on them are different as well compared to the jdm/usa model housings. It took me forever to find a used set and cost me a fortune but I have a set of housings and 2 sets of the lenses in used condition.

I plan on reproducing them to make them affordable and available to the Z car world. I'll be going over it with my shop on how to go about making them.

• 4 months later...