HybridZ

Best way to build my 2.8 short block

280zzz

I would like to not go turbo if possible but if I have to I will. I Have a idea but thought i would ask you what you guys think Of it i would like to put a p90a head on my shortblock After i bore it .30 or .40 have not decided yet then do 500cc or 600cc turbo injectors with a 70mm throttle body, a header with 3 inch to the tale also cam it out if possible then do flat top pistons to bring the compression up because i will not be using the turbo set up. please do not respond if you have no idea what you are talking about Thanks

This question has been asked and discussed many times. You don't even have to search - just read the stickies at the top of the L6 section. Then search and you'll find a wealth of additional information.

That will probably leave you with a few questions, but they'll be intelligent questions and will likely be well-received. Right now it seems like you're not making much of an effort to teach yourself, and that doesn't go over very well here.

Getting the books is a major help. HybridZ is all about teaching people about these cars rather than a few experienced guys answering questions for everyone. If you have put the effort into learning what does and doesn't work and why you will be much more successful with your build(s).

It's the same concept as teaching a man to fish ;)

what head would you use? I have a n42 intake with a n47 head some people have told me that the n47 is good and others say it is bad what do you think?

If you do the reSEARCH everyone is suggesting you will have enough information to draw a conclusion. In other words there isn't a "Bad" or a "Good" head. They all have an application.