HybridZ

280zxt dash light

sorealsosurreal

So i just started driving my 83 280zxt today (since i hydroplaned on bald rear tires and hit the wall on the 5 freeway with my rsx type s this morning) anyways there is this center light below the speedo and tach thats an orangish color but i cant seem to make out what the writing says? its really just an orange blur with some black dots... anyways its not a digital dash if that help. if anyone could tell me what its for that would be great.

thanks in advance Matt

Dunno myself to be honest. Mine has the same thing but has never worked, so I never concerned myself with it. Im pretty sure its some type of automated indicator light that does differtent kinds of indications. Could look in my service manual if you REALLY want to know unless somebody else finds out.

havnt even seen the check button to be honest, hahah i guess i should take some time to learn the car before i start driving. my 240z is very simple so i figured the 280zx would be the same. but man it has power mirrors and windows its pretty deck out compared to the 240z. ill try to take a look over the whole car and learn everything tomorrow.