HybridZ

vg30et in s13 240sx

whatroad

dude awsome! what are you doing for mounts? got pictures? what are you doing about the starter location? i thought there was a problem with the starter fiting or something gehy like that to fit in the s chassis.

needs more pics!

btw have you considered using the 30et heads with the vg33er block? twin charge purhaps?

my starter on my fit the same way like on a 300zx

• 5 months later...

i kinda dropped the ball for a wile. got rapped up with getting laid off of two jobs and working on other projects. got a awesome deal on a s13 with a sr20det that just needed to be swapped in. it was cake compared to this swap. but here is some pics from last week ill post newer ones up asap. still in mockup stage but im changing some things around, went back to stock oil pan, relocated the turbo, and put in the z32 rear sub frame. i played around with different steering racks but i decided to look for the s13 hicas rack. i have about 160ft of 1.5 x.098 dom tubing coming in. sooo thats just one more thing to look forward to. all in all thats whats going on...

firewall.jpg[/img]

transmnt.jpg[/img]

z32sub.jpg[/img]

fuel.jpg[/img]

t5.jpg[/img]

t4.jpg[/img]

t3.jpg[/img]