HybridZ

WTB Metal Head Gasket

Swervey McZCar

You may remember I was considering the 300zx ECU swap because I THOUGHT I was revving to quickly for my AFM to react. Well, the poor performance may be the cause of the blown head gasket but I supect just a symptom of the blown head gasket. Either way, I am in the market for a head gasket. My engine has less than 1000 miles on it and if I am going to have it apart again, I might as well put a metal gasket in.

Does anyone have a 1mm or 2mm head gasket laying around?

Please let me know if you have one. I will buy something this time :wink:

Thanks!

-Stan

They are a re-seller for Kameari products which are made in Japan. I haven't heard any complaints about what they sell (aside from the price:wink:)

MSA also sells some Kameari products including their head gaskets.

Tomorrow I'm calling Courtesy Nissan to see if they still have 1mm HKS gaskets in stock. That's about the only other feasible option I can think of.

I see 2-cars per week with this engine and they still make gaskets for a flathead ford. What the heck man? Anyone interested in a group buy of Cometic Head gaskets? Maybe just to stock up and sell them to hybridzers as they need them. They get good reviews from the folks on this site who have actually used them. They will make custom gaskets in small lots. Headgasket.com will also if the preference is for copper over MLS. For ease of intsall, I prefer MLS personally.

-Stan

I see 2-cars per week with this engine and they still make gaskets for a flathead ford. What the heck man? Anyone interested in a group buy of Cometic Head gaskets? Maybe just to stock up and sell them to hybridzers as they need them. They get good reviews from the folks on this site who have actually used them. They will make custom gaskets in small lots. Headgasket.com will also if the preference is for copper over MLS. For ease of intsall, I prefer MLS personally.

-Stan

You may as well forget Cometic. They want about 100 as a minimum order if they don't make the gasket. There are some who make copper gaskets with very low (or no) minimums.

• 1 month later...