HybridZ

looking for fiberglass or steel rear 1/4 panels

stony

Guest 280ZForce

how soon do you need them? cuz with all the molds I just bought, I've got a few options for you if you've got some time. couple different IMSA flares, 940z porsche box flares, stock rear quarters, etc. The shipment just arrived in Cali, but I won't be home till tomorrow night.

either the stock, or subtleZ slightly wider then stock looking fenders. If i go with anything wider it will drive needing new wheels to fill the gap. how much do you think they will cost. the subtle Z fenders aren't outrageous but i would like to find something a little less expensive.

Oh yea not in a big hurry but the chassis builder is starting and i will need then in a month or so.

Ok guys I'm brain farting on posting the pics from photobucket. Tried four times and can't figure it out. I have done it a dozen times!!

When your in photobucket just click on the line that says IMG CODE then come to whatever thread and post a reply in the test section paste the IMG code you copied from photobucket.. its thats easy

Yah!! Pretty much designed for racecar only. But, I'm sure you could mount one of the round aluminum doors on there and make it work for the street. Keep the racecar look going!!

P1010027.jpg

P1010029.jpg

That is exactly how i'm going to do my rear quarter panels except mine will cover up 31 inch ET streets!!!. thanks for the pix