HybridZ

Tokico Hp kit install coming soon

I ordered the kit today( Pn# HPK255) Via" AJUSA.COM" Ken is their rep on this forum and they got me a good price. Actually, better than anywhere else I looked; and believe me I looked. I made the decision to go with Tokico's set up after exhaustive reading on this forum and others. I have come to believe that with those of us that do not have:

A: a V8 swap, or

B: die hard racing itches

that this package will be worth while. I plan to do a full install thread and report when the parts arrive for us S130 folks. You can hit up ken's bunch by searching in the Vendor area and calling in for discounts that aren't on the company's webpage. I'll keep up with how well all of the recieption, Customer service, installation and product quality works for me for those of you that are thinking of purchasing this kit.

Jason

Yee-aaa-uuhhh!! Looks tight bro, nice ZX. I finished the full bushing set up last month.

Before that I completely re-vitalized the stoppers, with drilled and slotted rotors/rebuilt calipers and semi mettalic pads. This is the next step. I wanna see how the car performs after the HP set-up, then I'll look into the future for upgrades. That may be front and rear strut tower braces or aftermarket swaybars IDK yet. Heres a few shots of my plaything.:wink:

Jason

new brakes 100_thumb.jpg

fresh look wheels 2_thumb.jpg

Oct 2008 IV_thumb.JPG

Oct 2008_thumb.JPG

The Kit from AJUSA is struts and springs. Still haven't got a Shipping # from Ken's bunch yet.:( Anyways, I will most likely get the swaybars at some point, I think that I will be moving towards the Front and Rear strut tower braces as a next step. I feel that currently, with stock power output and car set up that I would benefit more from some rigidity on the top side after the bushings and suspension parts. I am really having trouble seeing how the "Thicker" Swaybars make that much difference with a predominantly daily driven car. ( Chime in here guys as far as the Bars being worth it on a car that wont see the track for another year or more...)

Jason