HybridZ

Interior overhaul

wigenOut-S30

loving that brown on black. mine looks the same way. Gonna grab some cans of vinyl paint and go at it. I painted my Jeep interior with the stuff and it turned out pretty damn good.

I second the vinyl paint idea. I did mine a couple years ago and it looks like black vinyl. However, I didn't put it on very heavy, so there are a couple wear spots. One is on the trans. tunnel just beside the accelerator pedal, one is right at the driver's right hip.

Another few squirts of paint should fix it right up.

Could you post some pictures of how you mounted your seats? I've bought a set of those a while back and hopefully be getting around to the interior part of my car soon. I'm just not quite sure how I'm going to mount them yet. Thanks

Could you post some pictures of how you mounted your seats? I've bought a set of those a while back and hopefully be getting around to the interior part of my car soon. I'm just not quite sure how I'm going to mount them yet. Thanks

Here is a link to my install thred..

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=138421

On the subject. How do you remove the interior panel that covers the gas filler, without breaking it?

You need to take off the nut that holds the right hand gas strut bracket to the body. Its hard to get to, but once you get it off, you can prop the hatch up with your head and slide the bracket off. Once you do that the panel is easy to take out while you hold the hatch, then you can slip the bracket back in to hold the hatch up again. A very convoluted description, but hopefully you get my gist. :)