HybridZ

Coolant question

I cant find a title to order a part I need. There is a three way valve in my coolant line mounted along the pass. side of the Block. This is on an l28 engine. '79 ZX. I'll get a photo of it soon I was hoping that someone had an FSM with a diagram of the coolant system or perhaps knew the name of this valve right offhand. I apprreciate any input on this one guys.

Jason

Well, I finished this all up alot faster than expected. The part shown is refered to as a "Heater Control Valve". that being said I found two at the local pick and pull. This was handy due to the fact that the part is no longer carried by: Schuck's,NAPA,Autozone,Carquest or Nissan. Here is a photo and I realizewd that I really didn't give you guys much to go on, but I do appreciate the feed back. Thanks again,

Jason

023_thumb.jpg

024_thumb.jpg

Yeah, one of the ones I picked up works and I heard that I needed the valving to keep the heater operational. One guy said to just buy the 5/8 open three-way connector but I didn't want to test the theory. The one I got works fine, I now have another leak to fix,LOL! I am eventually gonna repalce all of this stuff....