HybridZ

time to choose a job.

hoov100

maybe i should just move to Australia and "live off the land"

bloody hell, not another friggin yank!!

jokes, its a nice place to live, plenty of opportunity, particularly if you are willing to work for it. there are quite a few people looking for work here, but our rescession isnt as bad as yours (yet)

Oh, and our zeds are rarer, and worth more (and cooler :-D )

bloody hell, not another friggin yank!!

jokes, its a nice place to live, plenty of opportunity, particularly if you are willing to work for it. there are quite a few people looking for work here, but our rescession isnt as bad as yours (yet)

If i get my college money i will be finishing up my bachelors degree in human biology and might go to school for neurology so work will always be on my side! japan would be cool too, but i dont feel like learning a new language.

So someone coming with several containers of Zed's (four of which are RHD already) might have a ready income source should they choose to emigrate.....

Hmmmmmmmmm:hijack:

If you dig the whole para-military thing then I would go border patrol over CHP. I got sick of wearing a uniform every day (especially that bullet proof vest) and moved away from an armed profession all together. I did notice that the guys who really like being armed and wearing a badge were usually the last people you would want to be doing either.

Yeah I bet your employment rate is 100%, 3 out of 3....

Very close actually, as of December 2008, our unemployment rate was 2.5% statewide, and we're one of three states that is not in debt. Something like $8 billion in the black if I remember correctly.

It's the only reason that I moved here from Cali last year.

hahaha. why the hatin on the oz boys???

Maybe its becasue we have cleaner air, safer cities, better employment and wages, free medical care, goverment assisted low income care, better roads, more open (and beautiful) land, hot women everywhere (there are plenty of wilderbeasts too) ect ect

ahhh, but i digress about our lucky country, we do have our bad points too.

sometimes the beer runs out :icon52::icon52::icon52:

and occasionally (but rarely) the Kiwis beat us at sport, but its usually some crappy sport like sheep herding:lol::lol::lol:

besides, where else in the world would it be completely normal to have a prime minister called Kevin?

ahhh, but i digress about our lucky country, we do have our bad points too.

sometimes the beer runs out :icon52::icon52::icon52:

That is just tragic.... In a country where getting $h!tfaced is a national pasttime the beer runs out.

Definately a deal breaker for me, I would like to visit though.

hoov-how is your spanish?you could always get a job overseas defense contracting.i worked in iraq last summer.had to get out of there-it was too boring

they have spanish classes at the academy, but i have a knack for picking up foreign languages, but who needs to learn spanish when all i have to do is wave a gun around and yell!

I wonder if the Iraqi defence contractors would take a deaf guy :D would 5 years in the Cadet Corps (like the US JROTC) count towards a prior service requirement? :D

I can strip and reassemble a fully automatic Steyr AUG if that helps ;) and could fire 27 shots out of 30 into 6" at 100M with one :D lol