HybridZ

Can't find fuel pump relay!!

I can not find the fuel pump relay anywhere. I found the airflow/fuel pump relay under the drivers side facia, but I need to find the singular fuel pump relay. Anyone know where it is?? I've looked under the passenger side facia as well - nothing. I'm getting no juice to the fuel pump. Thanks

I've asked alot of people in the area, and consulted the factory manual...but still no location. People have told me its w/ the other relays behind the glove box (checked, couldnt find), near the injection relay under the driver side dash (checked, couldnt find), may be under the bracket w/ the fusible links on the passenger fender, and may be under a panel near passenger seat. Do any of these ring any bells for anybody. I'm dying here. Thanks.

what car do you have?

I just posted a thread about this - I did the fuel pump replacement on my 1980 ZX.

on the passenger fender, right next to the engine bay light, is a black box of fusable lnks. The one you pull is on the bank on the outside of the engine bay (toward the fender), and toward the passenger seat. mine was green.

Hope this helps!

yeah - it's a black box where the fusable links/relays are.

Do you have an FSM to check?

You might want to run the car at idle and pull random relays one at a time (should kill the car within less than 30 seconds if it's the right one...)

Or is that crazy??